User avatar

Icaruss

  • Writers Corner Re: Does this sound halfway decent?

    If people live in the real world, why are all the names sounding like they've been pulled from some fantasy book? Just saying.

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: craziest night of writing you have ever experienced?

    I wrote for about two hours then went to sleep. Woke up in the middle of the night. Summer, so I'm sweating like crazy. Can't go back to sleep. I ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Out of Focus [Edited 8/29/08]

    Random Though #569: First review in ages. Bear with me. I may get sentimental. I've been reading a lot of books lately, two by Cormac McCarthy and Irvine Welsh's latest. ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique... Click?

    Haven't checked this in ages. I will be doing JFW1415's piece and any others that are posted after this (sorry spaced_out but I haven't the slightest idea what HSM is). ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dark Knight

    It's #1 on IMDB's Top 250 movies list right now, which I think is ridiculous. Look, I loved the movie as much as anyone, but it's not the best movie ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Does this have any potential?

    Yeah, but he was a struggling artist and his first attempt to make a big revolution and stuff failed miserably. He also lacked social skills. That's the kind of thing ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes To Storybooks

    Though I don't think the point fine is necessary. Making it a rule to write long, well articulated posts should be enough. I've been in a lot of RPGs forums, ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Does this have any potential?

    Reminds me of the HIS DARK MATERIALS trilogy. You know, the Golden Compass and such. But other than that, any story has potential. This one can be really interesting, even ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I Got A Really Good Idea

    But it's a little bit convulted. Just gonna put it here to see if it makes any sense: enter Robert Smaldon. He's a low profile comic-book writer, working for hire ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Other Re: Immortality, Wealth, Sex, and Power.

    You have a really cynical view of the world, but you have no reason to feel that way. I'll give you the more formal critique of the piece in a ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writer's block smashed to pieces!

    That's happened to me too. Well, I never actually stop writing, but there seems to be times where all I'm doing is revising old work and not actually producing anything. ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Linda

    Piece of Advice: don't try to justify an explain your work, or apologize when someone doesn't like it. There will always be people who like it and people who don't. ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Prose That Makes Me Puke

    Tolkien is as entretaining as gouging your own eyeballs out.

    Jun 26, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Kitty! I loved the critique you gave me for my Advanced Critique section novella a while back, so here I am again, begging for another: I got a three-part story ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Abortions.

    Random Thought #3: If I got my girlfriend pregnant I wouldn't make her have an abortion. I would probably send her boxing. Or sign her up for some rugby lessons. ...

    Jun 25, 2008


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare