Random avatar

IanFlores

  • Lyric Poetry Re: We Are Alone-Edit #1!

    It'd good, it has good visuals and good flow and really nice meaning could really relate to it and i find those are the best ( sorry for sounding redundant ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Better Than You

    Even though it was put in the wrong section I'm glad you did it! Keep on writing!

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Superman

    Very sweet i thought the only real part that i didn't like was "Blue-green eyes the size of stones" just the stones is'nt all that descriptive. Good job though! Keep ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • General Articles Re: 101 Things I Want to Do before I Die

    hahaha very nice and thought out. 36. Burn something. Something big. That's defiantly my favorite ( not that I'm some crazy arsonist). You're very ambitious and I hope you get ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Kiss me when I'm sober

    Very good imagery and rhyming. Perhaps we should not talk like this, Tongues so laced with candid wish; Or look into each other eyes, And reading there such sweet demise. ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A sonnet about love

    Just a thing I wrote because I was bored it's a sonnet so yeah. Pale moon light glistening across your face Hand in hand we watch as the stars shimmer ...

    Jan 24, 2011


I would be a terrible novel protagonist.
— mellifera