Random avatar

Iamnotperfect

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Change

    Hi I do agree with some of the things that you said and this is the reason why I made changes to the poem that I would like you to ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hate

    Hi, I like the imagery that you used in this stanzas: It fills my insides, Turning me black. Like a poison, It bleeds through my veins. My breath is ice, ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Change

    He was driving smoothly; everything was still at first, than I said something that broke that sense of serenity, now I know that this is from where it started. It ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: For Someone I Loved

    Hi if I have to be honest I feel like there is nothing that distinguishes this poem from all the other ones that talk about love and maybe is because ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Dream, My Reality

    Hi I am not going to correct any grammatical error since all the other people have done so. For it to be your second poem I actually like and I ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Upon Seeing a Photograph of the Parthenon

    Hi I really enjoyed reading this poem and to be honest I can't really find anything wrong with it. Overall nice work, keep writing ;)

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For my best friend

    Hi I didn't really have time to red the other comments but I will tell you what I think. I understand the point of the poem but I think you ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: He is waiting for you

    Sure thing in this life is Death, moving unexpectedly without a warning. He doesn't give you a rest, he runs after you, he steals your life. The world is evolving, ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Diary

    Hola I like this poem and the way it flows, for some reason it reminds me expressions that you would hear from a dramatic movie. I really like the way ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ideas

    Hi CreativeFreak thanks for the punctuation adjustments they were actually needed and to be honest I was in a rush when I sent it, also I am happy that you ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ideas

    Rumors, cars, people, mischievous faces, attentiveness, train terminates. Language, differences, never quietness, monotony, people talking, saying nothing; throughout silence eyes define everyone. Acc

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am Afraid

    Hi I like the repetition that I see in the poem I think it kind of gives it a consistency and it expresses a feeling and opinions that many people ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Bella's 30th Birthday

    Actually now that I think about it how did she end up with Mike?! One of the most annoying characters ... that's strange, hmm I personally would prefer if Bella ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Bella's 30th Birthday

    Hi I really like the way you are rewriting the story and its becoming more interesting and realistic as it goes on. I think that since you mentioned Jacob you ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A moment of delusion

    Hi I just wrote this poem a few minutes ago and it just expresses some of the feelings that I felt today in a moment of anger, so I might ...

    Aug 29, 2010


We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies