Random avatar

Iamnotperfect

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Old Poem

    Hi, really good sense of descriptiotion. I liked the poem and the way the story evolved going from a low to a high very progressibly. However there is only one ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: curiosity

    Hi, I don't think that the problem is the fact that the poem is too short. This poem definitely lacks of content, what is it that you want your reader ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Some Love the Sea

    I like the flow of the poem, good rhyming scheme and good use of imagery :)

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: (I'm) A Shadowed Girl

    Hi, no faults at all, I love the poem and the way it flows. The rhyming scheme is really good and the poem is not lacking of emotion either. I ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: ...

    Hi the poem is very well written and I like the way it flows, don't really have anything negative to say ... keep up the good work =)

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Then why do I feel like a traitor

    Doing the right thing when you know you shouldn't? Tired, exhausted from work on the bus thinking of the day. I don't have the energy to do anything,anymore I fell ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "EDITED" It kills me to know

    Hi thanks everyone for the reviews, I tried to make some little improvements on the rhyming hopefully the emotion is still there =)

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "EDITED" It kills me to know

    It kills me to know that there is nothing I can do to this feeling I shall not subdue My heart is in pain and sorrow but the reason I ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My Inner Child Ran Away :(

    Haha I am sure your inner child didn't leave you yet ... back to the poem I really enjoyed it, I think it flows very well. To be honest reading ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A glimpse of Valzer

    Dancing,music 50's songs, old people smiling, back to their years, what a sense of nostalgia. Ta-ta ta-ta-taaa Their posture, perfect alingment, genuine smile, chin up, simple jestures. I see a ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Missing Italian Sands

    Hi I had some little criticisms but they have already been said above. It was an enjoyable poem to read and I must say that I like the way you ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Change

    Hi, thanks everyone for the reviews ... I will definitely put together your suggestions :)

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Definition of Love

    Hi there, I enjoyed reading the story but what I don't understand is that at the end of it she refuses his love however during the course of the story ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Genetics

    Hi I think short poems are as much acceptable as any other however your poem lacks of substance. I don't really like this part: My hair, my blood, my short ...

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not Enough Time

    Hi I like this poem and I think you should live the way it is. It is real and that is what makes it good, sometimes people just write about ...

    Sep 17, 2010


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare