Random avatar

Iamnotperfect

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ugly Mirror, Pretty Mirror

    Hi if I have to be honest I don't like so much repetition either. I don't really like this stanza: Ugly Mirror, Pretty mirror, My dear love and fear; Pity ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Frost

    Hi I like this poem. I think that the simplicity of your writing made it worth reading. In addition to this the emotion is there and I can relate to ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Freeze

    Hi, I like this poem. You use very nice imagery, good use of language and vocabulary although I still think there's some emotion missing, but that's just me. I really ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Best Friend

    Hi, if I have to be honest I think the poem is not very striking. You don't really make clear what it's happening or happened between the poet and the ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who I Am

    Hi I think you put across the message of the poem very well. When I started reading it I felt like it was something a bit of a cliche but ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: remember when...

    Hi, I like the way you started it but I think the poem lacks of description, I know it's not a story but for example in this line: you came ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silence

    Hi, I really like this poem. Very good flow and it's good that the emotion was there as well. Also good use of rhyming and consistency throughout. I like your ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Goodbye Mom

    Hi there I agree with Skins, the poem is nice and to be honest I can relate to it because I had the exact same experience this is the reason ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dear Friend

    Spent so much time with you, can't even remember how we met, age hasn't its fault, yes we are still about to blossom. Who knew you would've become the keeper ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: What a state of mind

    Hi, thanks for the grammar corrections although I wasn't planning to put any punctuations I just wanted to express the way I felt on the moment, next time I'll make ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You are music

    Hi I actually like it. I don't agree with people saying that you need to put it in the poem format because in my opinion poems shouldn't be cliche or ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: What a state of mind

    Stress is taking over me what an effect so dried out so exhausted just like a cigarette about to finish I need to scream,laugh, cry what a state of confusion ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time

    Hi I like this poem, it has a good rhyming scheme and it flows very nicely. I like some of the similitude you have used: Unlocking future like a key, ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Then why do I feel like a traitor

    Thanks for the comments :)

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I was wrong

    I judged you but I was wrong my mistakes aren't few don't know why it took me long. My eyes were cold when I didn't know I was wrong when ...

    Nov 3, 2010


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian