Random avatar

Iamnotperfect

  • Other Poetry Re: Pardon me

    Thinking knowledge is a good thing is right, thinking you know more than anyone is wrong, I say this because poor me was too ignorant at the time to recognize ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Our Song (Version 2)

    Hi, to be honest I find the poem quite cliche, it's nice but I have heard all the things you said so many times and I don't think that's your ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hypocrite

    Hi Thank you ... about the "you" at the start it wasn't referring to the author but the actual person, sorry I should have made it clearer. Regarding the detail ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hypocrite

    Do you know what hurts the most, knowing that there is hypocrisy in this world and knowing that you are one of them. When you promised me that something, I ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: On this beautful night

    Thank you ... and yes winter is my favourite season to meditate:)

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: On this beautful night

    On this beautiful night ... Here I am walking alone in the dark where I finally found some peace, where I can contemplate in my thoughts, this relaxing atmosphere is ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Young Writers Literary Journal 2011

    Great I am up for it :D

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Depressed God

    Hi I actually enjoyed reading this poem. I like this part: No one knows its story, or why such a smile can appear to cry. But they bend and beg ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Stuff

    Hi I really like your poem it's like a breeze of fresh air. To be honest when I started reading the first line I didn't really like it but as ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter

    Hi there there are things that I like about this poem and others where I think you need some improvement. Starting from the first stanza: Icey, silver glitters of frost, ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Slowly I kill myself. . . well you know with reality tv

    Hi there, I really like this poem. I do agree with all your points and the poem has a a meaning to it, also I can feel the frustration of ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The awaited choice

    Voices, chaos,ideas I try to say something but is almost like being invisible. this constraint of not being able to be heard; I try to understand as they talk I ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: First Poem

    Hi I think that as a first try the poem was good. I don't really agree with people talking about punctuation like is a must since this is not a ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: If I Must Die

    Hi I don't really have any criticism, the poem is simple and the idea behind it is good. Keep it up :-)

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Forgotten Homelands *Edited*

    Hi I enjoyed reading this poem. You are really good at describing images and capturing the moment with the use of good vocabulary. I love the way you started the ...

    Nov 28, 2010


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"