Random avatar

Iamnotperfect

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Suffers Of A Young Woman

    Hello, this is a nice poem however it is missing something which I cannot explain. It is quite confusing in that I am not sure about who the poet is ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Imaginary: Part 1

    Hello, I really like this short story. It is quite different from others which I have read before and this can only be a good thing.The story is unique and ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Storm

    Hello nice poem, I just have to comment on this piece as I have been part of the cast of the Tempest "Shakespeare" and was one of the spirits who ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: That's Hot.

    Hello, I enjoyed reading this short story. It was fun, straight to the point and it can be aimed at a wide range of readers t. In addition, it was ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dad is a Label

    Hello, I liked this poem, I am sure many people can connect to it. I really like this part of the poem: I went through life thinking it was normal, ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Birth of the Vampire Skunk

    Hello, I found this short story quite fun. May I suggest you to reduce the amount of times you tend to repeat the name "Jeremy" throughout because it ruins the ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A true writer

    Hi, I like this poem, is simple and descriptive :)

    May 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sore Memories

    Hello, thanks for the reviews I'll take your advices in consideration and Sassykat your interpretation of my poem is exactly what I meant :)

    May 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Too late

    Hi, firstly I liked the poem and secondly I will only comment on the content rather than grammar, as that is something I am sure you will be able to ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: love?

    Hi I liked the poem. It was simple and to the point, fortunately it wasn't one of the many cliche type of poems that I always read about love, though ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sore Memories

    Memories of her starving to see us eat, memories of her sick and weak, memories of how hard it was to take action, there was no limit to time, days ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Other Re: Romeo & Juliet: Instant Messaging Edition

    This is so original and I would so not feel bored to read it again and again, just simply hilarious haha. Good work :)

    May 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You

    Hi, regarding the poem I don't really feel emotionally connected to it. I feel like it is dry and you should put more sentiment in it . It just seems ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Think

    Thank you

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Three women and a blank page

    Hi I think the idea behind the poem is good however I am sure you can expand these sentences so much more. The way you split the stanzas is good ...

    Jan 29, 2011


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender