Random avatar

Iamnotperfect

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Eternity

    Hi I like you poem but there are some points that I can't really grasp e.g. When you say: " are you alive and happy? Somewhere laughing with friends..." Isn't ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My first piece

    Hi, I am kind of new at writing poems as well but I like the flow of it , however I think you could always expand your concept more. Keep ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Vanity

    Hi I like this poem especially because there is some points where I can relate to. It looks very genuine to me and as someone might have already said I ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: "But an old friend"

    Hi, I found this poem very straightforward and I can see emotion which is what I always look for in all types of writing. I am sure lots of people ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: From the point of view of a spectator

    I wrote this poem while sitting on the bench of a bus stop in London observing my surrounding and trying to describe some of the things that catched my eye ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Moon's Jealous Revenge

    Hi this is such a creative poem where did you get all those ideas from ?! :) I would advice you to cut on the and's because there is too ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I am smiling at you ...

    Hi, there. :) First off, I like the statement you're making in this poem; it's a bit injured and defiant and angry, as if the narrator is finally tired of ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Childhood

    Hi there, I like the overall poem. It reminds me of the meomeries of someone's infancy on a nice day out on the beach. It is simple and playful as ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Rose

    Hi I really like your imagery and I think there is nothing more poetic than a poem about a rose. I really like the first part however I don't see ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 1 wish

    Hi, I really like the content of your poem and is something that many people would agree with. It is a short poem but most importantly is flawless and with ...

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I am smiling at you ...

    Hi, this is my very first poem and I just wrote it on the go but it might be a bit rusty, however it does express my opinion. Thanks everyone ...

    Aug 18, 2010


There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)