User avatar

IamArt

  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy Im Caroline

    Hi Caroline! Welcome to YWS, I'm fairly new here too, but I think you will love this site; people are realy nice and helpful. It's cool that you write and ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new

    I've only read My Sister's Keeper, but I will definitely look up the Pact. Thanks everyone for their welcome and support!

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All

    Hi Amelia! I actually do the internship online. There's a bunch of us, ages 14-24 (freshman in hs to senior in college, basically). You fill out an application before June. ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All

    Okay so, I've been writing since I was like 7 or around there. I've loved books forever, I used to make up stories according to the pictures in my boks ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: You Got Your Wish

    I don't think it's too cliche to not be good. All romantic pieces for instance follow a "boy-meets-girl, boy-loses-girl, boy-gets-girl-back" storyline., so you could easily say that any romantic book ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uhh... hey?

    Hey, I think that is so cool. I'm new here too, and I think you'll like it (I do already!) CJ :P

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new

    Hey guys, I write a lot of narrative poetry and some short stories. I'm working on a novel and I want to be a journalist when I get older, so ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: YO!

    Hi Kelsey, I like to write too. :) CJ

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new

    :D Hi everyone, I'm new here, I just signed up a few minutes ago. I wanted to introduce myself to everyone and say hello. I think this will be a ...

    Nov 13, 2007


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena