User avatar

IamArt

  • Lyrics Re: This thing called love

    I really like this song, the chorus is amazing, one of those times I wish I could hear the tune. My favorite part is: Jump on the wave that’s crashing ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Day He Dropped Me

    Imagine this song being a country song...maybe Taylor Swift :wink: i was driving down route 18/passed some fools making a big scene/and the sun was low/ the moon was high, ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Monster

    Hello! You took this story and brought it to the audience in a very unique way. I like how my mind raced throughout the story trying to figure out what ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Wish You Knew

    I love this idea, it speaks to so many real emotions that everyone's felt, that crush, that love that you keep inside and never gets out. Wanting the person to ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Survive

    I really like this song, it's uplifting without being cheesy or preachy which is a difficult thing to balance in songwriting. My favorite part is : Keep breathing cause someday ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: deleated

    very nice piece, i like the repetition of "hear me" throughout the song, i could see this being a very heartfelt song reaching out for help, i can really feel ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Out of this World

    Thank you so much, I agree, it would make more sense to drop the "if". Thanks!

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Out of this World

    Please tell me what you think about this song I wrote the other day. THanks! :P :elephant: if his love is crazy/ makes me think i am failing/ just throw ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Bliss

    I like this idea but I'm not totally sure if there is enough, i know some of the troubles that she's going through, what she looks like and what she ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Read My Heart

    Hey, please tell me what you think of this, if it's any good. Sometimes it's hard to tell if a poem you wrote is really good or if it's just ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Who you are

    the 1st verse and chorus seems alright; i like that message, but the rest is kind of confusing. I don't think it really says everything that you probably felt when ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Spiderman 3

    I love Spider-man 3 (i went in June) and I thought the dance was good too. The sandman was a little scary, but it was really good. i like how ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: MLB World Series

    I know this is over, but I can say this: Cleveland would've beat the Rockies had they just shut the Sox down in game 5 (no offense, but I'm originally ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Prison Break, CSIs and Lincoln Heights all the way!!!!!!!!!

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All

    I'm more a poetry person. what is NaNoWriMo?

    Nov 18, 2007


I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus