User avatar

IKnowAll

  • Art & Photography Re: Stop And Stare Contest Entry

    Whoa! Wish I could do that... How did you? don't worry though, "my secret" is a completely valid answer :)

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My greatest fear.

    Good picture! Well, at least in my standards. Hehehe. My camera isn't nearly that good... It's pretty cool that you can say that openly though, most people are secretive about ...

    May 18, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Character Description

    Snow, huh? I wouldn't be surprised if she made up the name. She didn't seem to be lying, but the fact that she wouldn't give a last name was suspicious... ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: And it ain't from 2009 ;D

    These are so good I feel like a terrible artist hehe... I'm not that good with drawing anything except toony trees... Well, I really just speak my mind and all ...

    May 14, 2011


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy