User avatar

IKnowAll

  • Lounge, The Re: At what age did you start writing?

    well, I started a story when I was in 3rd grade... But never finished it, it was probably only about 2 pages typed by the time the due date came... ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Canada Day / 4th of July

    I'm just sitting around on my computer. I didn't even realize it was 4th of July until 12. I'm a terrible American haha.

    Jul 4, 2011


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl