User avatar

IHI

IHI

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Welcome to the site!You'll love it here! :wink:

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Destroyed

    The poem had a great deal of emotion which was great.But here is some constructive criticism you might want to explain more of whats was good but I know you ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Run with the wind!

    That poem was amazing!The intensity was great and it was the perfect blend of compassion, friendship,and sorrow.I believe it was amazing.Good job!

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love

    Love is new.Love is hidden until it grabs you by surprise and takes you whole for a joyous ride. Love can give you joy and also can keep you company,and ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life is Like a Hill

    Your poem is vary realistic and well thought out.Pluse I thought the poem flowed well too.Nice job once agin.

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: She Counts Her Last Blessings

    The poem is vary flowing.I thought the poem was vary true and composed neatly.I also loved it and it was vary moving.Good job!

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Disappeared

    The poem is a vary good read.But you might not want to post poetry that maybe a littel close to home.

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sorry

    Your poetry was vary thought out and expressive.But you need to make it flow better and make sure you put more feeling into the emotion you are expressing in your ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: hurt

    Your poetry was vary moving and expressive.I think you did wonderful and I would love to hear more from you.

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Darkness

    It fills my deep and rotting soul which has no heart. The majesty of it is overpowering.The beauty is great but deadly. It shows power and grace but no underminds ...

    Jun 15, 2011


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green