User avatar

IHI

IHI

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Only One Who Knew You

    Your poem was well written. I loved that you the emotions were projected well. And i'm glad you compared the person to something else. I look forward to more of ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lights.

    This poem was amazing. You did vary well and it flows with great rhythm. You had me captivated with the first word. I must say you did excellently. I look ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: nothing friendly, nothing pleasant

    That is vary dark. But well written and is worded nicely. Despite the darkness of it it was descriptive which is good when you are writing a poem, short story ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fighting With Tenacity

    Your poetry was vary descriptive which I personally had a nice flow and was beautifully written.You did wonderful and I look forward to more of your work in the future.Oh,and ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: us

    When I think of us I remember how you how you hold my hand. I think of how careful you are when you carress my arm. I think of with ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Musings #1

    This poem was amazing.There is no words I find fit to describe of what I thought of this poem.You did vary well and i'll be following your work in the ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No One.

    Your poem was exquisite.I could feel the emotions and meaning you were portraying.There was a nice flow and rhythm.You did vary well.Nice job.

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A beauty in a Beast

    Your poem was amazing.Personaly I think you did great and don't need have anything wrong but i'm not the best to ask about that!

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New Here =/

    Hey,me to want to buddy up? :wink:

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Abstract Poem

    Your poem was vary moving.I thought it was flowing and was just plain amazing!;)

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: farewell

    Your poem was amazing!The words were vary simple but sweet and i could feel the emotion you were portraying.Excellent job.

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sun Shall Shine Through

    Your poem was vary flowing and I could fell the emotion in your also was vary moving and well thought out.Nice job on your poem!

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: --

    Your poem was vary flowing and had a nice rhythm.The poem was well thought out.And you can say i'm not a critic.

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You made me do it...

    I loved the was deep and is the type of to poem that forces people to was an excellent poem.

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ghost

    That was a vary inspirational poem.I loved the flow and emotion.You did exceptional!

    Jun 16, 2011


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr