User avatar

IHI

IHI

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If I Love Him

    Nice job! Keep writing.

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi, welcome to YWS!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    That was a really good piece of work! Keep writing!

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost (on the road of life)

    That was amazing! Keep writing!

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Aftermath

    This poem has given me inspiration. Thank you for that.

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken mistake

    That was a vary flowing and graceful piece of work. Nice work!

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Letting Go (Goodbye)

    Your work is amazing! I loved it. I will be watching for some of your work in the future.

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    That was a vary inspirational poem. I loved it keep on writeing!

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Have Everything But Love

    I feel alone, but I am in a crowd. I am touched and kissed but not loved. I am powerful, but feared. I have money, grace, beauty, respect, land and ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Write

    That was an amazing poem. And well written. Keep writeing!

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nothing

    That was vary deep and touching. I loved it keep writeing!

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My First True Love

    I liked how you kept us guessing and thinking that it was like your wife! But it got me thinking when you talked about you walking to her for the ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Another

    Your poem was vary flowing and had just the right zing to it. Nice job.

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Take away the pain

    Your poem is descriptive which is something I liked. I loved how you explained how it feels to have peering eyes watching you and how it makes a person feel. ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In The Night

    Your poem was beautifully written. It flowed with nice a rhythm and was easy to read. I loved how you compared the objects and sights. Nice job.

    Jun 17, 2011


"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence!
— soundofmind