Random avatar

Hypocrit

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Drop Of Life

    You're getting somewhere with the edit, maybe. I mean, do you feel like you're learning? Cause you're generally the best judge of that, gotta hand it to you. There is ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Day Breaks Night to the Flying Serpent (Diction; Death.)

    Oh yeah, whoops, must have accidentally left numlock on, then stretched my pinky down a row, then turned it off. bad.

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Human, or Something like it

    ...Enthusiastic hangman in my bed, Judas, the kiss. SEX! It's about sex. That part. Vinelike incisions chase the bones to the floor. Gutted. Bathes of grapejuice. Gutted. We gut everything. ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sweat laced,

    Bump

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Drunk Driving

    Sah-weet. I REALLY hope this was written on the kids deathbed. Thank god for alcohol, it kills people like this.

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In Tribute to Harry Crosby: The Mad Queen's Forever Fever

    Could you please be a little more specific as to where or how I failed at connected metaphor, imagery, or the general theme? I consider aesthetics to be whether or ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In Tribute to Harry Crosby: The Mad Queen's Forever Fever

    Pwetty pwease?

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Trial

    Sorry I really don't see much need for punctuation in a poem. I write it like I would read it. Besides Lady Liberty and Red Scare what else needs capitalization? ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Compilation: The Variety of Me

    Gahh why can't people pick the same username?? I know its Eds but still.

    May 13, 2007


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)