Random avatar

Hypocrit

  • Welcome Mat Re: COUNTER-INVASION!

    The fact that one his first day on TW the super-mod became f**king carnard, I doubt he'll behave here...I doubt he's ever behaved :roll: One my first day? L2rite fin ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: COUNTER-INVASION!

    OMG! Its Thom Yorke! And no.

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: COUNTER-INVASION!

    You sure are nice stabs! And yes I currently don't have internet access and won't for some time, possibly forever. So I am on fairly infrequently but am going to ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: COUNTER-INVASION!

    Why would I read your greeting post? :P

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: COUNTER-INVASION!

    Oh trust me I will. Just wait for my three page report on why apathetic teen rebellion is ruining our nations future and then my followup report on why my ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: COUNTER-INVASION!

    BAM MO-FOS! COUNTER-INVASION! Ok anyway hi I am Hypocrit. Yeah I pretty much rock. Umm lets see... I write song lyrics and some poetry. Music is pretty much my life. ...

    May 13, 2007


A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde