Random avatar

Hypocrit

  • Writing Activities Re: YWS's own... THREAD BOX POEM!

    Once I ate apples from her palm, now she spikes my tongue with her venom. (...) (for future reference, a "..." in parentheticals at any point in a poem marks ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: YWS's own... THREAD BOX POEM!

    I'll start this off. - - There is a dullness in experience. - Perhaps it's in the way the phone sits and stares accusingly at your mouth. - Perhaps it's ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: YWS's own... THREAD BOX POEM!

    So, back where I come from this is all the rage. Here's how this goes, write a poem right now... no, right now! Why? Because art is it's own reward. ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: The Physics of Image

    Groundwork type thing. Ran some courses off it at the home site. Wondering if others could gain something from it as well. Please feel free to pick apart, in fact ...

    May 2, 2009


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi