Random avatar

Hypocrit

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Trial

    In the feeble mind of an addict the world is but a gunshot. He watches the body fall limp into the hands of semantics then waits for it to rot. ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: COUNTER-INVASION!

    Why would I read your greeting post? :P

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: COUNTER-INVASION!

    Oh trust me I will. Just wait for my three page report on why apathetic teen rebellion is ruining our nations future and then my followup report on why my ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: COUNTER-INVASION!

    BAM MO-FOS! COUNTER-INVASION! Ok anyway hi I am Hypocrit. Yeah I pretty much rock. Umm lets see... I write song lyrics and some poetry. Music is pretty much my life. ...

    May 13, 2007


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)