Random avatar

Hypocrit

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Drunk Driving

    Sah-weet. I REALLY hope this was written on the kids deathbed. Thank god for alcohol, it kills people like this.

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sweat laced,

    her skin spins (over) itself like webs, or covers, oceans of satin and dew, streaks a cross ___________(over) miles of windowpane reflecting surface like suffrage ...with a molotov and parade ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What In The Jiminy Cricket Is Twilight?

    It's how prebuscent self-deceiving emotionally unstable white middle class suburban girls get their rocks off without suicide girls, or before they're old enough to know. It's also marked by the ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Tribute to Harry Crosby: The Mad Queen's Forever Fever

    Could you please be a little more specific as to where or how I failed at connected metaphor, imagery, or the general theme? I consider aesthetics to be whether or ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Tribute to Harry Crosby: The Mad Queen's Forever Fever

    Pwetty pwease?

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Mitosis Rap

    Probably were NOT attempting to make this serious, which is really too bad. Why do anything at all if you're not going to throw your all into it? You reuse ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Tribute to Harry Crosby: The Mad Queen's Forever Fever

    (Note: PLEASE READ. Have noticed, on this site, that certain members continue to perpetuated a dogmatic institution and impression upon poetry without knowledge of WHY, thus it's dogmatism. Do NOT ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sokushinbutsu(A Hieroglyphic Suicide)

    frail fuck, she's noxious and intoxicating a lip biting introvert chewing conversation like mental masturbation slowly, the image has to set I'm throwing up blood in regret an etymologist and ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Trial

    Sorry I really don't see much need for punctuation in a poem. I write it like I would read it. Besides Lady Liberty and Red Scare what else needs capitalization? ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Good Riddance

    Wow. I thought he was hard on me... Ok now I wouldn't say that. Yes there is alotta fluff but you have an idea and an image thats one thing. ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: COUNTER-INVASION!

    The fact that one his first day on TW the super-mod became f**king carnard, I doubt he'll behave here...I doubt he's ever behaved :roll: One my first day? L2rite fin ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: COUNTER-INVASION!

    OMG! Its Thom Yorke! And no.

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: COUNTER-INVASION!

    You sure are nice stabs! And yes I currently don't have internet access and won't for some time, possibly forever. So I am on fairly infrequently but am going to ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blaze With Me

    I really like the shortness of it. However, in a short poem you need to make sure each line is killer. Or maybe thats just my opinion. Now I think ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Compilation: The Variety of Me

    Gahh why can't people pick the same username?? I know its Eds but still.

    May 13, 2007


News is not a game show. You don't win a car if you happen to be right.
— John Oliver