Random avatar

Hypocrit

  • Writing Activities Re: YWS's own... THREAD BOX POEM!

    I'll start this off. - - There is a dullness in experience. - Perhaps it's in the way the phone sits and stares accusingly at your mouth. - Perhaps it's ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: YWS's own... THREAD BOX POEM!

    So, back where I come from this is all the rage. Here's how this goes, write a poem right now... no, right now! Why? Because art is it's own reward. ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Hypocrit walks into a moonlit tavern. Hypocrit wonders the origin of the narration of his movements. Hypocrit examines the narrator's examination of his thoughts as he himself examines the narrator ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Eating Worms

    You capture a melancholy rant through time jsut perfectly. Each and every time you switch scenes you end on a character defining moment. This portrait is really amazingly well done. ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Drunk Mom Runs Through School With Sword

    ...Awesome.

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Drop Of Life

    You're getting somewhere with the edit, maybe. I mean, do you feel like you're learning? Cause you're generally the best judge of that, gotta hand it to you. There is ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Experimentation: How much is too much?

    For reading or writing? I don't write to have someone read me and go "wow, that was a polsihed professional piece". Why would I? I write to improve. If I ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: He Stood

    Jah, so, what galerius said. No, if you want to be pretentious, and do lines like "to where?" I'll tell you how. Here's how... tie them back to previous metaphors, ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Day Breaks Night to the Flying Serpent (Diction; Death.)

    Oh yeah, whoops, must have accidentally left numlock on, then stretched my pinky down a row, then turned it off. bad.

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Drop Of Life

    Lovely! Best poem i've read in the past half hour! K. So, we've got your cahracter, grief, pain, etc... manic with the dilirium this mysterious figure left her. I think ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Your Spiderman

    Well... I warned you... here goes... Ok, first off, the entire theme is limiting and hardly explored. Spider-man, and love, and yes. What about universal archetypes of the hero, or ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Calling all Atheists..Christians..anyone with a keyboard

    Take out the punctuation and spacing. Read it. It's a boring narrative. That's it. That's all there is. There's a little lesson at the end. I don't know what to ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cut me

    This is terrible. You have an idea. Now, instead of showing us that idea in the most blatant form possible, try hinting at it using other things... you know... metaphors? ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Day Breaks Night to the Flying Serpent (Diction; Death.)

    (Lulz. Had some fun with the title.) I went to the market. A man asked me for change and I knew I was moving. He asked me for a letter ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone Want to Bet on Iran?

    Been watching the media spin. Betting we go in and intervene. Betting Obama uses same justification as Bush senior, only it goes over smooth cause he's centrist and black. Other ...

    Jul 11, 2009


A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde