User avatar

Hydey

  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Invisible Man. Yeah, it suggested moral value and our literature class thinks it was geared towards the civil rights movement. I thought it was hard to get into. Our advance ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    Lonesome Dove. This is the best book ever. :D The movie was pretty impressive how it followed the story exactly. The reason why I loved the book more was because ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck's "Of Mice & Men"

    This was actually the first book by John Steinbeck that I have read. It was great and the movie didn't ruin it. The T-V show BANANZA copied "Of Mice and ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    Lonesome Dove! My absolute favorite novel ever. Believe it or not, I read the entire series before taking to the television screen, award winning or not. I believe Robert Duvall ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I cannot remember the name of the book, but it was set up as if we were reading a play script. I hated it. There was too much dialogue and ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Overly Protective of my Novel

    Thanks for the advice. I don't really care that people think about it. I'm only concerned about what would happen to it if I lose it. You're right, Kibble. I ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    Alright, this might be fun, so I'll give it a try. Does anyone want to try a Western Romance? I know westerns aren't the most popular on this site, but ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Overly Protective of my Novel

    Okay, I have to bring this right out and say it. I'm overly protective of my novel. I am able to post short stories, lyrics, and other writing works online ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When writing, what is your most difficult challenge?

    Finishing it. Ug, once I start a story, I rarley finish it. Also, trying to get myself to present it to others. Yeah, :oops: I'm shy like that.

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Book in a sentence

    The Falline Story- Book One: It's about the lives of four deputies of Falline, how a rebellious deputy of Falline is changed to a good man by the woman he ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    When you narrorate what you do everyday in your head, when you create characters as you daydream, you set up scenerios in your mind and think of how your new ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    For writing's sake

    Apr 22, 2010


We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare