User avatar

Hydey

  • Scripts Re: Movie Script Feedback please!

    This had great moral value and It really caught my attention! I do agree with Ecrivain, you do need to revise how your script is set up and emphasize the ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Second Chances

    I liked how your character learned something from this experience. It was believable, too. I would have liked to have seen what exactly happened between them that made her break ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Overly Protective of my Novel

    Thanks for the advice. I don't really care that people think about it. I'm only concerned about what would happen to it if I lose it. You're right, Kibble. I ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Desperadoes of the Highway

    Thanks for the replies! :D I set it for a southern rock, but I wasn't too sure myself. My friend said it was something the Eagles would have done.

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    Alright, this might be fun, so I'll give it a try. Does anyone want to try a Western Romance? I know westerns aren't the most popular on this site, but ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Overly Protective of my Novel

    Okay, I have to bring this right out and say it. I'm overly protective of my novel. I am able to post short stories, lyrics, and other writing works online ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When writing, what is your most difficult challenge?

    Finishing it. Ug, once I start a story, I rarley finish it. Also, trying to get myself to present it to others. Yeah, :oops: I'm shy like that.

    Apr 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Street Preformer

    I really liked how your story painted a descriptive picture in my head as I could clearly see what was really going on. The other repliers pretty much summed up ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Desperadoes of the Highway

    Here's another one! I hope you enjoy this one, too. Tell me how you think or if it is too short. :D Gale's the Queen of the Hearts, just wont ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Coffee Break (a Poker Face by Lady Gaga parody)

    This has to be my favorite parody so far! Definitely a like for this one! :lol: :lol:

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Duet: Just One Dance Please?

    Thank you sooo much zebraskittles! :lol: I'm not used to doing lyrics but I'm learning.

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Duet: Just One Dance Please?

    I thought this would be a fun song. I thought about Johnny Cash and June Carter singing it. It may be awful but I think it's fun! :elephant: Duet: Just ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Good Enough

    This song is very unrestricted to what kinds of music you can make it into. I can see it being a successful country or pop song.

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Don't Let Go - a song dedicated to my Haitian orphans

    This was very sweet of you to make this song to all the orphans in Haiti. It was a beautiful song. I expect great lyrics from you! :smt002

    Apr 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Twins.

    The first paragraph was sort of what my mornings go. It made me laugh! There are some things that you need to fix. Before each quotation add a period or ...

    Apr 25, 2010


Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides