User avatar

Hydey

  • Lyrics Re: Ace in the Hole

    Wow this was really cool! It had a good sound to it I think and I could not find anything worth complaining about it. This was great! :D

    May 6, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: The first and second mind.

    Hello I'm Hydey. I liked the word choice in this. When reading your lyrics, it seemed as if it was more of a poem than a song. For a poem, ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Enlightened Destiny (by: Shizunarui)

    Hello, I'm Hydey. Welcome to YWS, Shizunarui!!! :elephant: Your story was very entertaining to read. However, I believe it sort of rushed through the scenes. You need to describe more ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: R.I.P. Pretty green leaf

    Hello I'm Hydey. This was pretty funny! :lol: Very random and kinda weird, but funny.

    May 5, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Why won't you write me a love song?

    Thanks peoples! I tried to make it about a girl tired of her boyfriend not paying as much attention to her as he does his music career, but I can ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: That Upbeat Rhythmic Feeling

    Thankyou Thane! :smt003

    May 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Butterfly Kiss

    Hello, I'm Hydey. *Like* for me! :D This was so cute. I loved how innocent and sweet the kiss was and how you described how the narrator was thinking about ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: What Can I Say

    Hello, I'm Hydey. Let's take a look at your lyrics, shall we? First of all, this was beutiful! The feeling, the emotion, and the flow is what holds a good ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Butterfly

    I liked how it flowed. I agree with Snoik, it was sort of odd. At first, it seemed as if the narrator was actually talking to a butterfly, but then ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Peanut Butter Banana Sandwiches

    Hi Scarlette! :) This story was quite amusing, especially when PMS was mentioned! :lol: I have some friends that can relate to that in their relationships. I believe a little ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: That Upbeat Rhythmic Feeling

    This one is kinda silly and fun. This was the first song my friend's band used at their performance. It about made me faint! But I heard people singing it ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sunset

    What a beautiful story! :D :D I loved the scene where she is on the pier with her hair blowing in the wind. It just grabbed me. There was so ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Duet: Just One Dance Please?

    I agree. Thank's everyone!

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I cannot remember the name of the book, but it was set up as if we were reading a play script. I hated it. There was too much dialogue and ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Why won't you write me a love song?

    Okay, so this one is not my favorite but I wanted to see how other people thought of it. I tried putting it in a fast past, then compared it ...

    Apr 28, 2010


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost