-
Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?
First person. Though in fanfics, I do third. First is the way to go though. I like to be able to let the reader know exactly what the character is ...
Oct 26, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
8/10 Do you really know? Hehe. I like the dot.
Oct 18, 2007 -
Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?
Um, I taught myself to read before or at the beginning of preschool, so I was like four. I'm not sure what my first book was, but I think it ...
Oct 17, 2007 -
Re: Does anyone play Furcadia?
'Cause if you do, tell me your (rp) name. I'm a total roleplaying fanatic.
Sep 17, 2007 -
Re: MTV is coming to my high school...fascinating.
Very cool! Made is a pretty cool show. I'd be too erm.. chicken to try out. It would probably be filled with all the preppy girls who want to be ...
Sep 12, 2007
