User avatar

HurricaneEmily

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hidden

    Awwww! This is really cute, and I like the uhhh What's it called? Like... rythm to it.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Awww 9/10 This is sooo cute!

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Hide and Seek

    Let me try a rhyming poem now... My arms swinging at my sides As I run to find a place to hide Twenty seconds until my defeat Trying to ignore ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: GRAPHIC

    This is so cool. *runs off to see if she can draw*

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: (No title)

    I'm no poet. I can't rhyme. So I made a um.. non-rhyming poem. This is really out of character for me. Enjoy... I guess. Your words hit me, Like a ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Does anyone play Furcadia?

    'Cause if you do, tell me your (rp) name. I'm a total roleplaying fanatic.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 not a big Relient K fan

    Sep 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    I'm glad everyone likes it. *sigh*

    Sep 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    I hate to be impatient, but I'm a bit disappointed that it's been 24 hours, and I haven't gotten any critiques/comments, and only twelve views.

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 Cuuute lol

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 I'm not sure who/what a moogle is... but the avatar is pretty cute!

    Sep 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    Deleted.

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: MTV is coming to my high school...fascinating.

    Very cool! Made is a pretty cool show. I'd be too erm.. chicken to try out. It would probably be filled with all the preppy girls who want to be ...

    Sep 12, 2007


Why is my dog your fig father????
— JazzElectrobass