User avatar

HurricaneEmily

  • Lyrics Re: Bittersweet Song-Song Lyrics

    I love it. Loooooove it. Seriously.

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Who you are

    I like! When my dad gets those guitar lessons.. erm and guitar.. for me, I'll be able to try and play it. Pshh. I'll stick to accapella for now. I ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    First person. Though in fanfics, I do third. First is the way to go though. I like to be able to let the reader know exactly what the character is ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    8/10 Do you really know? Hehe. I like the dot.

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    Um, I taught myself to read before or at the beginning of preschool, so I was like four. I'm not sure what my first book was, but I think it ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: About me

    Emily is the name Writing is the game Hah, I've always wanted to use that. Well, I'm Emily, age 13.5 at the moment. I am a writer, funny finding one ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #2, October 7, 6 to 7 p.m. EDT

    Wooo! The technical difficulties were quite entertaining though... lol

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a new avatar like... every single day!

    Oct 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Time Machine

    Not to come to my defence or anything.... At age six, she was at a grade eleven reading level and an aspiring author. TOO exaggerated. It's like comparing our current ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Time Machine

    Not to come to my defence or anything.... At age six, she was at a grade eleven reading level and an aspiring author. TOO exaggerated. It's like comparing our current ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Time Machine

    This is loosely based on something I used to do during recess in grade one. Only we used sand. *cough* Emily pulled another loose piece of concrete from the wall ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned because she lives in Michigan where all my old friends live!

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Part 1= 10/10. I Loooooove it! Part 2= 8/10 Funny, funny.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Grandad's Bench

    I like this one too. I love how the Grandpa isn't all... Grandpa-y. He's not going to sit in a rocking chair. He might take you to a rock concert ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Playtime

    Wow. What is up with you and cute poems with good.. erm.. rythm?! Translation: I love it!

    Oct 2, 2007


A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain