User avatar

HurricaneEmily

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not quoting Link either.

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for quoting Link.

    Jan 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beer Stains

    *begin rant* Ahaha, you don't even know how much I love this! So good! I don't know.. it just made me laugh hysterically for some reason. And, there were no ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for brainstorming. Nobody like a soggy mind.. unless it was a.. wind storm.. Oh, the things that keep me up at night..

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Color Black

    I really liked this. (Yeah, the lamest thing to start off with.) But I did. I am absolutely the worst at critiqueing, especially poetry. But thats alright at the moment, ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm reading a lot right now.. After the Wreck I Picked Myself Up, Spread My Wings, and Flew Away by Joyce Carol Oates is basically it though. Great book.

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Pinky Swears

    Feeling angsty lately. Got a clue why? Pinky swears Squeeze 'em tight Tell someone and there'll be a fight I wish I never told you I hear my secret words ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'll Never See You Again

    Wow. Seriously. I like anything written by younger kids. This, I wouldn't think was written by a younger kid. My sister, she's nine, she can't write. (HATES TO READ *chokes ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sarah's Toys (school version)

    Had to make it longer for school. From my old account emashgoo I got 100% =] She was never interested in books, toys, or video tapes. She would sit in ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sarah's Toys

    Ok, so this is from my old account that ended up being a paine in the butt. I dunno what happened to it. But here is the first version. She ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Ballet studio

    This was really nice. If I knew nothing about ballet, (if... I used to take it 6 days a week for three years) I'm pretty sure I'd be imagine just ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In the Night, Under the Moon

    I really liked this... it sounded... I dunno, pretty. I think it's called imagery or something... heheh. =] I'm hardly one to critique poetry, since I know nothing at all ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 8912 Perfect Place

    Hey, thanks for commenting. I was getting a bit paranoid like... "No one likes it, so they don't critique!" Thank goodness. Well, I've fixed the mistake and I'm glad you ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 8912 Perfect Place

    Chapter 1. The Door They say I'm supposed to be here, that I fit the mold. They say I'm perfect. I've never questioned this before, until my birthday three months ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: About me

    Heh.

    Oct 29, 2007


A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases...
— John Keats