Random avatar

HowrseRyder

  • General Articles Re: Gina's Big Day!

    That was really great. I thought that your sentence structure and wording was excellent. Your writing just flows. If I was your english teacher, I would definately give you a ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The start of something good: Lights, Camera and Action!

    This is great. Absolutely amazing. Please send me more of this, I can't wait to read more. Your characters are so believable and they seem like real people. I wish ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I couldn't agree more. Stephanie Meyer is a good writer, but it wasn't exactly the best writing I've ever seen. The story was good and everything, but I just feel ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Is this a good start to my story?

    Hi everyone! I just started a new story after a few months of writer's block and I think I might be a little rusty after not writing in a little ...

    Nov 1, 2009


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes