User avatar

Howler

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: "Glee" fanfic - "Material Girl"

    Personally, I watch a lot of TV and Glee is pretty much my arch-nemesis. I can't say I find it very entertaining, and I'm amazed that it's staying on the ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Pillars of Creation

    Eyes pried open to take in the golden edges and deep shadows, Of a mirage where everything is perfect. I don't think you should have the comma after shadows in ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: do you feel it

    That is one scary piece. Of course mean that in every good way possible. I really got hooked in while reading it, which is a pretty tough thing to pull ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Breathe

    Being busy, Nature is. Great piece, and that one line stands out too me. I'm sorry that you want the piece ripped to shreds, but I love it too much. ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Frigid Death

    The only thing I find that's troubling in this piece is the lack of punctuation. Sure, you don't need a lot of punctuation rules in poetry, but if each sentence ...

    Jan 5, 2010


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth