User avatar

Howler

  • Welcome Mat Re: i can open your eyes.

    Welcome to the YWS, Pooja! Let me welcome you with a picture of a piece of toast; Now that that's done, may as well throw a few questions. What sort ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: So happy I could howl!

    Pleased to meet you, JD, and glad to see I've got more questions to answer. Let's roll. I do a lot of poetry, and I don't plan to stop, but ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: So happy I could howl!

    So many new questions!!! I met one of my favorite authors at the writer's festival here in Vancouver, Canada. His name's Don Calme, and his recent book "Swim the Fly" ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: So happy I could howl!

    Yeah, that's a little weird I didn't say what my script was about, did I? It follows Phil, a top psychiatrist, when he gets a surprising patient; James Liftin, the ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: So happy I could howl!

    Hello, anyone who reads this! I got into writing in 8th grade, and REALLY took to it. I currently go to 2 writing workshops, I write whenever I feel, and ...

    Jan 6, 2010


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya