User avatar

Howler

  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Jack I remembered Alex...mostly. He was one of the few experiments that were actually brought out of the lab. I can't say I remembered much aside from that. Hey, if ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Jack What else could I do? They probably were going to kill me anyways, so I figured I'd fess up. Die an honest man, and such. "Name's Jack", I told ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Jack These kids...they were WAY stronger than I had expected. They were mutated science experiments, but they were still only kids...how was I supposed to know? It was a tough ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Jack Anne...sorry, Silver was her government listed name...was speechless. She was still in shocked, and her face was red. She was crying not too long ago, and it seemed like ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Jack I made it to the school and parked near the gate. I didn't want to try sneaking and risk getting spotted, because it would look far more suspicious than ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Jack I'd been driving across the road, and after about three hours or so, I finally made my way to the south border of the state the school was in. ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Jack "Buddy, just give me the info and you get your money" "Money first" "I'm being polite here, buddy" "So am I. Money first" I didn't want to fight with ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    You guys are all experiments...this could be fun for me... Name: Jack Trivera Gender: Male Age: 40 Role: Govenment Agent Apperance: Personality: Jack always wants to win at all cost, ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aerolite

    Eh, I'll give it a kick I guess, if the rest of you guys are up for it. I can't say I'm certain how this left off...I've got to go ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Max It wasn't too bad not to be the center of attention for as long as I had, but at this point, I was just bored. So, I did what ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    No time for a new post now, just saying that I'm a bit confused how things are going on too. Maybe we've milked this fight scene as far as we ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    Howler Could I melee fight? Well, with my sword I probably could. Unfortunately, I decided that it wouldnt' be needed while I had the guitar. I'm screwed. I really just ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Name: Julian Noland Gender: Male Age: 17 Appearance: Personality: Julian is filled with inner peace. He usually sorts through his personal fears and problems quickly and although he can be ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    People stopped their plots to watch our fight. It's just that awesome. Howler Although I was being grabbed by the puppet's tentacle, the healing was finished. Lugia was back up ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    Howler With the army of puppets coming at me, I wouldn't be able to hold off Bonnie and keep the petryfication up for much longer. I needed a final edge, ...

    Mar 19, 2010


i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara