User avatar

Howler

  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Gene Sabrina walked into the Goldenrod gym with her usual straight, emotionless face. She didn't even say anything when she saw greeting, no hello, she just motioned her hand to ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max "Just let me speak, alright?!?", I said. I was glad I told them I was in the PK, no stress means lying was impossible (we just didn't tell the ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max Zach and I were waiting in the van for a few hours. We didn't see anybody suspicious walk out, and we didn't have headshots on most of the RHG ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Gene "Ditto, transform into Dodrio" Ditto shapeshifted and I quickly hopped on Ditto's back and he started running as fast as he could, following the red, yellow, and blue trails ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Name: Gene Gender: Male Hometown: Fuchia City Description: History: Gene's parents were the owners of the Kanto safari zone. Thanks to them, Gene found his primary partner pokemon; a Nidoran ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max "Sure", I told him. "Really?" "Yes" "Good on you, Max" I had to let Zach do what he wanted. It was tough, but his idiotic plan was the best ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Hey, Izzy...welcome, first of all...I just want to sort of put it out there that my character is also named Max...I've seen a lot of confusion in SB's where two ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Name: Max Washman Age: 22 Picture: Country and Global Location: Originally from England, spent teenage years in USA, and a year or so in Spain. Languages You Speak: English and ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Hey, loving the SB, and I hate to break the mood of the moment, but I thought of an idea a few days ago for a story that I could ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Joe - Cobras I looked around the breakfast table as Amy made the loud suggestion of a leader. I agreed with her, but really, who the hell could lead a ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Joe - Cobras It'd been a...well, not an exhausting day, not a busy had been a day. I don't know what it was, but it felt like a load off ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    *Sorry to leave you there for a moment Lauren!* Joe - Cobras When Amy said that she was blind, I tried to continue, but I couldn't get that off my ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Joe It'd been enough of a journey for me; a boring plane ride, and this depressingly quiet bus ride. When I got on, I tried giving a high five to ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Full Name: Joe Derrian Codename: East Age: 16 Grade: 11 Skill: Stealth Weapon of Choice: Paintball Gun (Used for Sniping), and a blunt nerf bat (essentially a sword, just rounder ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Name: "Trash" (Oliver Ale) Age: 15 Grade: 10 Talents/Skills: Plenty of endurance and energy, and he's an impressive painter. Flaws: Incredibly wasteful. Alongside being a picky eater, he'll throw almo

    Apr 3, 2010


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice