User avatar

Howler

  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Gene I walked up to the frozen Maxi, and touched his face. Eerie, you know? He was just frozen there, not able to do a thing. It made it pretty ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Gene The Tropius trainer instantly became something not of my concern when I noticed Tyler getting tied up and being taken away, with all his pokemon and the Dittorachi. I ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Hey, Lumierre, I just checked the base stats for Nidoking and Absol...Nidoking is naturally faster than Absol is. This is Nidoking's stat page (bottom are base stats): and Absol's stat ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Sorry I almost left this behind, I had some stuff going on this week, including family emergencies and revamping my actual team in my Pokemon game. Gene Tyler and I ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max As the fire fight became silent, I decided out of no reason to take the ballsy approach that everybody was fighting over; I stood up and walked right over ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max I was looking out the window for quite a while. Just taking in some air, looking at the evening streets, staying generally calm. But one of the things I ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Gene I could see the battle from the bridge, and it was intense. I hadn't seen Blaine fighting for quite a while. Either that, or I was just glad to ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    You can try and make your way to join me; I'm just in Fortree right now, you're in Sootopolis. I know it's a bit of a distance, but if you ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Guys...don't let this die, please?

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Gene The SS Tidal pulled into the dock in Lilycove, and Lorelei got off the boat running; we arrived later than we expected. She was off on her own again, ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Gene Lucky me! I just got to Vermilion when the SS Tidal was about to Hoenn! I was off in search for Jirachi at last. I had seen Jirachi the ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max I'm glad I was on Reg's good side, and most of the others had me in a quiet hatred; I could live with that, I suppose. But with the ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max Wow. I was back in the gang. I'd be lying if I said I was upset. I had to get what I needed to do done. I needed certainty ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Gene We finally flew into Cerulean and I put Ditto back in his ball. I did see a few black TR vans driving in this direction, but they hadn't gotten ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    In a hurry here, so I can't post now, but I got an thought today I wanted to throw out there...if anybody actually has a working online connection for their ...

    Apr 19, 2010


Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman