User avatar

Howler

  • Archive Re: The Randomness Battles

    Yay, this might live after all! Join away, my friends!

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Randomness Battles

    Join, little monkeys of the YWS!!! I order you to, under the authority of nothing! Oh, and have a lucky day, of course.

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Randomness Battles

    Appearance/Picture: HNI_0021.JPG This is actually me, wearing my Mad Hatter Hat and Jacket over my Motley Crue concert shirt and jogging pants. Skills/Powers: Incredible acrobatic jumping skills and a

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Randomness Battles

    Back a few months ago, there was a storybook called "Nate's Dead". This was originally one of the most popular SB's that people were signing up for. A majority of ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    It's time I bring out one of my favorite previous SB characters. Name: Lance Aston Age: 32 Gender: Male Appearance/Picture: Skills: Guitar virtuoso, tech and mechanics expert, physically very strong. ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Drake I was a lone wolf. A killer without a cause, somebody who had no need for anybody else. But unfortunately, Damien was right. The Children were dying, and although ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    I'm more than okay with it, Potter. I'm just sorry it took until a few moments ago for me to have read your post. I really need to check SB's ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Just out of curiosity, has anybody here read the book "A Dirty Job" by Christopher Moore? Because the concept of there being "Santa's little helper's of death" is the base ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    You guys need another male character, and I've got a perfect one on the shelf for this SB... Name: Drake Hartman Gender: Male. Birth Date: October 30th, 1981. Died at ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max People started carrying our team out from the fire fight...SS really brought his full game here. When Reg blasted his pistol into SS' knee, I couldn't feel any better. ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max "Max, I have one last question. If me and one of the fighters, were to meet SS with him under the impression I was alone, and with his promise ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max The PK were getting on my nerves more than ever, and they were just staying in the dark. Riley's speech worked...I hated the PK and wanted to take them ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Name: Alexander Dakota Age: 12 Weapon: A .28 caliber shotgun with 200 ammo SASS: Strength Physical Description: FUN FACT The person in this picture is actually about ten years older ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Wanted to post this a while back, but I've been overly cautious with SB posts recently because of a fiasco in the Pokemon SB, and so now I'm trying hard ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Max The worry that PK would find the mansion was making my head hurt, but after the whole shot-in-the-thigh thing, I was in too much bodily pain to notice any ...

    May 2, 2010


A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost