User avatar

Howler

  • Archive Re: The End

    Name: Dave Brighton Age: 30 Gender: Male Prophid used: Wind Control. As a US Army Sniper, it helped to have something that could help round people together, and that pulled ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The End

    Save me a spot of a wind controller (on the side of "For the professor")!

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard "If you're going to pull anything, try it now. I'm a busy person, and I hate wasting time". I felt mildly insulted when she said this. I really could ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard The woods were dark, green, and stenched of nothing. With the closeness of all the trees, the clearing wasn't hard to find. When I walked into it, I was ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard They were worried. They thought they were going to get killed. And yet, they agreed to meet me. Punched the air in success and got right off the roof. ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard I might as well have been in some ancient ruins. All the PK were dead or they had fled ages ago, and nobody thought "Hey, let's take all the ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    I can't leave you guys forever! Name: Howard Hodgins Age: 36 Picture: Country and Global Location: American and currently in Nevada. Languages You Speak: English, French, Spanish, and a little ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    A new beginning for one of my first and favorite storybooks? *Squeels in joy*. If it's alright, I'm going to redo my beloved character from the last time. Name: "Buds" ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Randomness Battles

    If you haven't already, send Texanwriter a PM telling her to post. If she refues, I'll throw you in as a third fighter for one of the other battles. The ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Randomness Battles

    You don't have to die if you lose...you don't have to lose, either. You fight until you're tired of the fight, however long that might take. Then you write your ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Randomness Battles

    Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, writers who I'll probably incorrectly state their gender (as I have with almost EVERY SB I've ever been in), let us BEGIN! Battle A ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warcraft

    Sorry it took so long! Name: Omeghot Gender: Male Race & Class : Tauren Shaman Appearance: History: Omeghot was originally a chief of a tauren tribe. He had it all, ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Randomness Battles

    So, my plan is to start this soon, and to start with duels between everybody we have at teh start. We'll keep accepting people, and so they'll just be helicoptored ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warcraft

    Spot saved...for recreating my actual Tauren Shaman

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Almost forgot about this SB. Woops! Sorry for the wait, Potter. Drake "...I'm a carpenter", I said after some thought. I really wasn't anybody. I was a killer, and it's ...

    Jun 1, 2010


A person is more than their experiences, stacked up like stones... Our best moments are the foundations we use to reach for the sky.
— Yumi and the Nightmare Painter by Brandon Sanderson