User avatar

Howler

  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Buds "SHIT!" That was all I could say when I saw Melinda again. It wasn't my plan for her to walk alone. I just got back to the door of ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    *Hell yeah! I've got a perfect idea here...* Buds When riding down, I thought about who I was going to kill. It wouldn't be very safe to attack someone extremely ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Buds This was humiliating. I'm fine with most jobs, but power plant guard duty? What use does this serve? I have the power to turn invisible and not give a ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Dakota I woke up under a tree, which was a bit strange, but what was stranger was the thing looking down at me from the tree. A giant, winged snake. ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Last spot is...taken! Name- Dakota Age- 14 Weapon- Tranquilizer Dart Gun SASS Ability- Internal Navigation(I don't want the charm, this is on is actually kinda nice.) Fears- Water Physical Description

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Buds Well, today, I've seen someone beaten up worthlessly, I drove with a soon-to-be mass murderer to go make a threat, helped him plant some bombs, and now we're going ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Flawed

    Tyler~ "So we're essentially stuck here, or else your team loses?" Aisling nodded. He faced a dirt wall and punched it as hard as I could. He thought that not ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Flawed

    Tyler Tyler saw some young woman sprinting. She wasn't just running or afraid, she obviously knew that something was going to happen. Tyler was fine to help, but it looked ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Buds I wasn't too curious what they had to ask. The only reason he had to be there in the first place was because I'd have to get going and ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Sounds good to me!

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    I can help you out, jessica. I'm not going to make a new character, but if you need some traitor-seeming brother, I'll change my own character's original name to Tyler. ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Flawed

    Tyler Tyler saw the girl land a block away. She went into a building, but the door she went in led directly down a downward stair case. He kept walking. ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Enemy

    Nick~ "Have some of THIS!" I yelled. I hit him right in the crotch with a stab of my bat. I gave him a strong swing to the head, and ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Enemy

    Name: Nick Quartz Age: 12 Appearance: Wears a red t-shirt and jeans, with a black fedora on his head, covering his hair. His eyes are green, and is generally well ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Flawed

    *Damnit! I don't even know why I said town in the first place. I've gotta watch my words closer. I managed to completely seperate my character, accidentaly! Well, I'll just ...

    Jan 13, 2010


Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
— Abraham Lincoln