User avatar

Howler

  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Jake I threw on my cold, wet, and soda scented shirt, and Kimy and I started heading back to the mess hall. I took out my mp3 and turned it ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Jake "It's...fine" I choked out. 'Dammit', I thought to myself. Figures that the shirt gets messed up the first day I wear it. How it was that difficult for people ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Jake "See you in a few weeks!", my mom yelled from the seat. The rest of my family in the minivan waved and said "Bye Jake". I tried to smile ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Name: Jake Cole Gender: Male Age: 16 Picture: Well, younger than this, of course, because this picture is of someone who's 35, but he still appears pretty young, and it's ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    Lance~ The heat was rediculous. It felt like we were surrounded by boiling water, but more dry. A little while back, I had to tear the sleeves off the white ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Humanity

    Name: Tommy Team: Harlots Appearance: Personality: Doesn't like to be bored, fearless, very energetic, and atheletic. He doesn't ever want to be sneaky, or whisper. If he wants something, he'll ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Humanity

    *First time writing a storybook, but I thought I'd give it a shot.* STORY 2100AD was the day Deva (God, but with a different name) started the apocolypse of Earth, ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    Lance~ "Ugh. What the hell happened?" I got up and looked around. Nothing but desert. Everyone who got on the rock originally was now on the ground unconcuss, except for ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    Lance~ I threw Mikael up onto the rock and then jumped on. The rest of Yavana's small group got on too. She was on some smaller rock in front, and ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    Lance~ I looked to the side after snapping at Mikael, and noticed some guys in black suits. Crap. I suppose it was a little too good to be true. "Screw ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Name: Oliver Ale Age: 16 Power/Act: Plant Manipulation Appearance: Tall for his age, loose, somewhat lengthy black hair, always wears cargo shorts and a button-up-t-shirt. Personality: Very open and p

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    Lance~ I took a look above and below the hole I tore, and a bunch of people were running around like crazy. They all were joyously prancing along like idiots! ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    ~Lance~ I woke up after hearing some explosion in the distance. But this wasn't the usual wake up. I was completely awake. I quickly checked my arm, and my guess ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Area 52

    Name- Lance Triadice Age (No one under 13 please)- 34 Role- Sonic Screamer History- Lance grew his life around heavy metal. While a child, he learned to play drums, guitar, ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Well, shit. My only guess would be that she came back. But why? She got all the way to the plant and kept going, but she turned back? Why the ...

    Jan 17, 2010


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal