User avatar

Howler

  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Tristen The cab stinked. I didn't even know where I was going. Finally, out of the swamp, for the first time in...forever, I think, and I'm still stuck in a ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Jake "That was beautiful", I said. It really was! It wasn't like anything I had ever heard before. Heck, it was so good that I had to say what I ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Buds "Look, let me make this a little easier for you", I told the four, trying to get their attention. I was nothing if not reasonable, and even an idiot ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Holy crap! I never knew that! I can't believe I didn't ever notice that! It's a guy's name, so I figured...well, change every "he" to "she" in my last post ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    I'll third that question!

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Buds Melinda ran off to get others. I wasn't already deep into hell enough as it was, now there's gonna be more people who'll probably get to beat the crap ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Name : Joel Evans Age : 22 Nationality : American/Australian Latest Origin : Florida Photo and/or Description : I hate that the picture's so small but it was the best ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    *Um...essentially a repeat of your last post, jessica, but without the plot twist in the end, and written a little more simply. All i can think of that I can ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Personally, I kinda want Jasmine to start. Melinda was, not too long ago in the story, going to go to the acadamy, but she ended up heading back to the ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    Yeah, I like the character I made here, I enjoyed the story, and everyone else seemed to, too (from my perspective, anyways). I'd love to bring this back.

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Jake I walked over to Kimy, who was on her knees on the ground. I walked as Darliana walked away angrily. "Do you think that we should really be worried ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Jake Annette was somewhat nervous, but I didn't know why. I couldn't tell exactly what it was, but something was going on in her head. I stopped making assumptions when ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Jake That fight was intense. I got to say, it was a bit strange that there was fighting so early into camp, but I suppose that time moves slower than ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Humanity

    Sorry to forget you guys if any of you were attached to this! Truth is, I was trying to get an idea for a novel, and this was a first ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Jake I tapped the table with the pen, trying to think of something to write. I couldn't think of a single thing. I wasn't much of a writer to begin ...

    Feb 1, 2010


Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology