User avatar

Howler

  • Archive Re: Gone

    Buds "Well, what's your plan? Or are you just going to stand here and waste my time? I have training to do." "I've got nothing. But others want to" "If ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Name: Howard Hodgins Age: 36 Picture: Country and Global Location: America! Languages You Speak: English, French, Spanish, and a little Chinese Which RHG's were You In Before, If Any?: RHG3 ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Wow..only one Coates post so far, cliff hung because of a silent responder. Guess I'll throw a stone...er, post. Buds Things were...quiet. Not literally for me, of course, with my ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Living in the Sandman's world

    Here's one character, and I plan on a sandman for my second. Have a lucky day! Name: "Pulse" (Lucas Evans) Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: , except his hoodie and ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Living in the Sandman's world

    I plan on making a both player and a dreamer/sandman. I'll get working on this in the morning, little busy right now.

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard It was a good night's rest. It was wierd going to sleep and knowing it'd be the same place I'd wake up for who knows how long. I didn't ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard Great, I was bringing more unwanted emotions into people just by sitting here and listening. I know I wasn't the root of most of the problems at this point...I ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard Maitea was a breath of fresh air in the toxic stress around me. I may have been told everybody's name, but not everybody had given an honest welcome to ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard I can't say I'd know why Jimmy hated me as much as he did. Sure, there was the whole PK thing, but nobody freaked like Jimmy at me. I ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard Fraud would've been easier, but unfortunately, SS died with his wallet in his pocket. When I got to the impound lot, it had one officer at the lot's fence ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard The cars were filled, but I still wanted SS's Manhattan. I couldn't shake the idea out of my head...or the money. My hands were a bit full for the ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The End

    It's like that, but not that, but not the same. This is one of the most confusing sentences I've ever read. It made me laugh histerically. Just feel like I ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard "So, is it a rule to either be an asshole or kind?", I jokingly asked Alis. She laughed for a second, and we got riding, her in her car ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    We need more Coates!

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard I have to say, the hospitality was a nice change. Sure, I fight well as a lone wolf, but I haven't had much company in a few months thanks ...

    Jun 22, 2010


There has never been a sadness not cured by breakfast food.
— Ron, Parks & Rec