User avatar

Howler

  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Buttercup It wouldn't have been so bad, I thought to myself. I should've apologized back, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I've only said sorry twice in ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Buttercup I thought back a little bit. Jenny was right. If I fought my way through my time here, I'd be nowhere. All I could do was chill out, unfortunately. ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Buttercup "Lunch starts any minute now, you can go ahead and go off to the lunch room. Have a nice day, Buttercup", said the teacher. I think her name was ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    It took a lot of searching, and I watched many a PPG episode, but I found out that the original Buttercup, alonside the other PPGs, is in kindergarden. I'm sticking ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Sigh indeed. But I really had no idea how the chat between Jake and Annette would be, so I waited to see if Annette's creator would go on. If this ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Buttercup Alright, maybe that first move wasn't one of my better ideas, considering I was just kicked to the ground. I got right back up and psyched myself up. I ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Buttercup I took a bite out of the toast. It may have been some of the crappiest, most burnt food I'd ever eaten, but it was still the only food ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Ooh...there's one that I kinda want to try in this SB. Character Name: Buttercup From what Movie, book, ect.: TV show; Powerpuff Girls Age: I never actually thought about that...let's ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Tristen I started playing around with the whip for a little. Seeing if it really did whatever I wanted it to do, and it did, as long as I held ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Tristen "It's never done anything but lie there", said one of the newest members of the crowd. "Well, believe it or not, you all woudn't be here if it couldn't ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aerolite

    Reed "Not much, from the sound of it", I said to Rowan, while standing right below the surface of the lake. They all gave off a little freightened scream. I ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aerolite

    Eh, what the heck. I'll join in. Name: Reed Age: 10 Element: Water Side: Rebels Appearance: Reed has very clear white skin. He wears a pair of dark sunglasses over ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Tristen I got up, holding on to the leg Franco hit. I rolled that name in my head again; Franco. Wierd name for someone so old-I'm sorry, wrinkled. I pulled ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkness! (part two of Gone trilogy)

    *I'm sort of with you Jasmine, about waiting for Jok and Edward's creator, whoever can needs to keep going with this, or it'll die again, and I don't want that ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Glass Chandelier’s Pieces

    Tristen "Told you two I wasn't crazy. Something's going on", I told the two who were first around. I turned around quickly. The street by the cafe was blocked up ...

    Feb 9, 2010


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta