User avatar

Howler

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Name: Max Washman Age: 20 Picture: Vehicle: Car So what if it's the Dukes of Hazard's General Lee. It's a cool car, and it beats anything else I can try ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Dreamers

    Name: Joe Halen Age: 16 Appearance: Joe wears tight jeans and a rock t-shirt under a leather jacket. He has medium-long, scruffy black hair and green eyes. He has a ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Dreamers

    This is slightly inspired by the game Psychonauts and a cartoon called Ben 10. Plot Life in McGee High School becomes routine. It's as cheesy as high schools come; there's ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Uglies~Pretties~Specials

    Thanks for complimenting my profile, Jasmine! Howler's Ego has gained 10 points

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Uglies~Pretties~Specials

    Name: "Father" (David Vatican) Age: 40 Gender: Male Role: Smokie History: David lived an innocent life as a child. His father, and his only parent, ran and raised David in ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: LOSS - League Of ShapeShifters

    "Cameron! Get going, now, or you're going to miss the flight", said Cameron's mother. Cameron patted the bison on the head again and ran on out. Cameron rolled his eyes, ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: LOSS - League Of ShapeShifters

    Name: Cameron Gender: Male Age: 16 Animal: Bison (Bison, Buffallo, Bull) Appearance: A strong build, somewhat tanned, always wears a hawaian shirt, and long sleeve shirt underneath during the winter. ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Gabe (Ares) One more hour? Perfect. I got Thrax flying and headed back to the stables. Just about everyone was there making the final preparations. I skipped past the chariot ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Gabe (Ares) "Two wrongs don't make a right", I said to Cori as she walked off. She didn't have to insult every other kid in that cabin's father, just because ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Gabe, son of Ares I finished getting dressed by the time the conch horn blew. I was a bit of an early riser. Made a bit more time to practice. ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    I'm totally in. Name: Gabe Harvey Age: 17 Gender: Male Parent: Ares Personality: Very anti social, but incredibly focused on whatever he does. He tends to choose fighting as a ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Buttercup "Hey, I was just apologizing", I told Selina, "That was the nicest thing I've done here. Why do you have to cut into other peoples business? So what if ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aerolite

    Reed After some sudden shouting, I woke up. I climbed out of the water, and wouldn't you know it, some guys were attacking us. 'Bout time something started happening, but ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Buttercup Me? Being let out? No way in hell. I would've thought Luna to be let out, since she didn't really do anything disruptive. I was getting out, but they ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aerolite

    Reed The sun started to set. Well, this meeting had been a complete waste of time. Aw well. Could've been worse. "Alright, well if there's nothing else going on, I'm ...

    Feb 18, 2010


What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni