User avatar

Howler

  • Randomosity Re: If comedy had a smell...

    Me and some others here somehow came across this question, and I want to see what you think. If comedy had a smell, what would it smell like?

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Feelings on Atheism

    Be warned, this might be long. Nowadays, religion causes more harm than good. Wars, feuds, politics, all created by these stories we heard when we were young. I can't say ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Do you have a favorite font?

    I really don't have a preference for a font. I use regular Times New Roman for everything, unless I need to read something, in which case, Arial or Calibri. Just ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: *headdesk*

    I wear a baseball cap, so the bill is going to be the writer of the message. ft67 This works very well on my netbook's small keyboard!

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I asked him to do it so that he could imitate Frogger. Why did you just eat your socks?

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    "AHH! THE LIGHT!!! IT BURNS!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RAIN?!?!?" What were you thinking when you looked at the clock?

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "So you just decided to make a hatred when you haven't looked into anything about it?"

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Jukebox Hero-Foreigner. One of the best songs of ALL TIME.

    Jan 5, 2010


Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore