User avatar

Howler

  • Lounge, The Re: Ideal Writing Environment?

    Usually I've got my writing book, pencils, my mp3 player, my Netbook, and an MP3 player, and then pretty much anywhere is fine for me after that. Oh yeah, I ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Woohoo! I know I posted on this forum a while back, but the last few days have been insanely awesome! In the next 4-5 months, I've found out that I'll ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random Youtube Videos

    I LOVE this song;

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    I'd take the oil, any day. At least I don't know how oil tastes. Would you rather be trapped in a running oven, or in a walk in freezer?

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Song of 2009

    Oh Yeah-Chickenfoot Sammy Hagar and Micheal Anthony from Van Halen, Chad Smith from Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and legendary guitarist Joe Satriani! This one song shows every bit of talent ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Poll: Ninjas or Pirates?

    All ninjas do is kill things. Pirates however are all about being fun-loving, traveling, gun weilding, lone wolves. Pirates do killing in a more manly way, up close and in ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Wacky Sentences!

    I smelled your mom under your bed because that's how I roll.

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Share your Playlist

    Singing in the shower: I Wish it Was Christmas Today-Julian Casablanca (but I still love the original by Horatio Sanz and Jimmy Fallon). A bad day: Mercy-Joe Perry A Good ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Mine's just starting; it's about 6 in the morning! But I can say, for no reason whatsoever, that I'm looking forward to another good ol', average day.

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Youth in Revolt

    So, I just saw it. I was mildly curious, I enjoy Micheal Cera, and it looked like a good movie. Now that I've seen it...I just don't know. I want ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?

    Pretty much any song I start listening to affects my writing, and I don't really purchase many albums; just single song downloads.

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *Pours a bucket of mashed potatos onto irishfire's head, picks up a bag of milk for self defense, and runs like hell*

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Ps3, Xbox 360, or Wii?

    If I had to pick the best, which is what you said; Which do you think is better? Not favorite, best. It's the PS3. Games are one thing, but the ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you afraid that you'll lose it?

    I get that fear on any vacation. I love writing enough that I write when I shouldn't (say, in the middle of a test), but if I'm stuck in a ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: If comedy had a smell...

    I'm an idiot! I asked the question without giving my own opinion! Comedy smells like a burnt thanksgiving turkey, stuffed with dirty socks and pickle juice.

    Jan 7, 2010


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot