User avatar

Howler

  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I have my doubts. Hehe. Why can't I write good poems for homework when I've already written over a hundred good poems on my own time?

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random Youtube Videos

    Obama's Elf is all by himself! Watch him and give him some company!

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    'Cause there's nothing to lose, and there's nothing to prove, when you're dancing with yourself! Why did you come back from the dead?

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony

    It was a pretty good ceremony. Shane Koyczan (the poet) was awesome, the whales were cool, but my favorite was the whole fiddle thing. That thing was wicked. All the ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Vampire Weekend

    I don't care much for Owl City personally. The voice is very synthesised, and I sometimes doubt that the singer is actually human. I will vote a yay for Vampire ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Because you're looking the wrong way :D Why is the clock moving so slow?

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How much time do you spend on a review?

    5-10 minutes, but I'm not a pro reviewer. I usually mention a few things I like, and something that I dislike, and I'm done. Nothing large, nothing ridiculously piece changing, ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: what do you listen to while writing?

    I listen to a variety, but depending on the emotion I want to write with, there's three songs that just put me into the mood I need to write about ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Why do people feel guilty about not reviewing?

    I feel guilty about it sometimes because when I joined up, I saw that I couldn't just post all my work and leave. Reviewing is a big part of this ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Science Fair Survey

    (I didn't put my real name, but I'm sure that it doesn't completely matter, no matter what the project is about) Name: Sander Cohen Age: 15 Gender: Male Top 3 ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The Bucket List

    1. Earn a metal in a fencing tournament 2. Go deep underwater wearing a deep sea diving suits 3. Sell a novel or a script to a publishing company or ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: quotes

    "I put a dollar in one of those change machines; nothing changed!" "I went to a missing person's beureu; no one was there!" "Prefix has no suffix, but suffix has ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Dreams about your story/characters?

    As an intense gamer and t.v. watcher, I usually place a lot of characters in my head; from mine and from the screens I see. I've had a lot of ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have Facebook?

    What I use facebook for, most of the time, is to keep a record of my favorite funny videos, pictures, and songs stuck in my head. I've only posted two ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What animal do you look like when you are mad?

    I look like a rat; my face scrunches up and I make my front-top teeth stick out.

    Feb 1, 2010


There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki