User avatar

Howler

  • Lounge, The Re: Reality: The Game?

    I, for one, think it's a little creepy to have every single thing you do recorded in a database. I can't say I liked this Jesse Schnell guy very much ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I'll be honest; I laughed in mockery at your Hannah Montanna pen. Now, who was it that said they guessed I still looked cute? I look okay, but I don't ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    I'm male, and as straight as they come...but I'll always be in love with this guy;

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I don't want to put up my current face, but recently I got back from an orthodontist appointment, and I discovered that they actually take facial pictures with no background, ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Teddy's Birthday Bash

    To you, Teddy, I present an object of unspeakable value. Whenever I review a new member's first poem, I welcome them with a piece of toast. I give you my ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    I went skiing today and fell on my back. I could've gotten up, but it was a really steep hill. I just slid on my back to the bottom of ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    My Kiss shirt over a long sleeved white shirt, a pair of blue sweat pants, and my green and white hat from one of my first Disneyland trips. Also, whenever ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The Epic Poll of Epicness.

    Power to the flea! All hail the flea!

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Theme songs!

    Geez, my own theme song...well, I've got so many to choose from, but I've gotta pick "The Extremist" by Joe Satriani. You want some lyrics? Well, there aren't any in ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random Youtube Videos

    Mr. Fancypants! For the past 2-3 days, I can't stop listening to this song, and people want to kill me because since I posted it on my Facebook, they can't ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    "So, it's candy you want, eh?" *Licks 5 giant lollipops and stick them in white_shadow's hair*

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Member Interview

    I don't know how interview-worthy I am, but I want one!

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    *Hugs*

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Good, Bad, Worse

    Good: It's an amazing car! Bad: I forgot where I parked it. Worse: I didn't forget where I parked it; the car was actually stolen. Paranoia

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Good, Bad, Worse

    Good: It was adorable Bad: It did its business on the floor of the apartment. Worse: It's business used to be your lunch. A scarecrow.

    Feb 22, 2010


Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn