-
Re: Classic Reads
"The Fountainhead" by Ayn Rand. The characters (especially the main character and one of my heroes, Howard Roark) are the true selling point of it, and they have been since ...
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: What is your favorite Michael Jackson song of all time?
"Beat It", mostly because of the awesomeness of Eddy Van Halen's guitar playing in it.
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?
I have many favorites...but Chickenfoot is my favorite out there. What makes this ridiculously named band so great? The all-star members, that's why. -Guitar virtuoso from his own solo act, ...
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: Best Films You've Ever Seen
Let's think for a moment... -Watchmen -Monster's Inc. -Stranger Than Fiction -Runaways -Funny People (Fun Fact! For five years, I went to the same kid's summer camp that Seth Rogen ...
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: Where'd your username come from?
My favorite poem of all time is "Howl" by Allen Ginsberg. I like Howl, so I'm a Howler. Simple as that.
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Hey Bolt, found another picture of you! I think it makes you look ten times better.
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Handwriting: Cursive or Unjoined?
I grew up with one of the world's worst pencil grips, making cursive incredibly dificult, and I thus I only know how to write the letters of my name in ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Rate the song
I've never had anything against Arctic Monkeys, aside from an odd name. Good songs, though, that one included. 9/10. "Oh Pretty Woman" by Roy Orbison, performed by Van Halen. Shut ...
Jun 22, 2010 -
Re: Random Youtube Videos
I actually came close to crying at the end of this little short. I think I might be the only one who loves it as much as I do, though. ...
May 31, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
IMG_0194 - Copy.JPG Got a friend to take this epic picture of me in Saturna, one of the Southern Gulf Islands in British Columbia, where I was at a writer's ...
May 26, 2010 -
Re: Random Youtube Videos
Since me and my family first saw this clip, whenever we're self-satisfied with ourselves, we do this:
May 4, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Meh, might as well put my own face in with my hat, but be warned...it's an ugly as hell face. MEHAT.jpg
Apr 19, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
New Hat! New Hat!.jpg Got this kickbutt, propellered, thinking cap at a thrift store for a dollar today! Can you believe it? This may be the coolest thing I've bought ...
Apr 19, 2010 -
Re: So Happy
Watch this, and either watch it to the end, or skip to the middle of the song. Just trust me on this. I listened to this and I'm actually a ...
Apr 10, 2010 -
Re: Library or Book Store?
My parents believe reading's pretty important, so they'll always pay for a novel for me to read if I don't already have one. Besides, it has a perfect condition that ...
Apr 5, 2010
