User avatar

Howler

  • Archive Re: The Randomness Battles

    So, my plan is to start this soon, and to start with duels between everybody we have at teh start. We'll keep accepting people, and so they'll just be helicoptored ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warcraft

    Spot saved...for recreating my actual Tauren Shaman

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Almost forgot about this SB. Woops! Sorry for the wait, Potter. Drake "...I'm a carpenter", I said after some thought. I really wasn't anybody. I was a killer, and it's ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Randomness Battles

    Yay, this might live after all! Join away, my friends!

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random Youtube Videos

    I actually came close to crying at the end of this little short. I think I might be the only one who loves it as much as I do, though. ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Randomness Battles

    Join, little monkeys of the YWS!!! I order you to, under the authority of nothing! Oh, and have a lucky day, of course.

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Randomness Battles

    Appearance/Picture: HNI_0021.JPG This is actually me, wearing my Mad Hatter Hat and Jacket over my Motley Crue concert shirt and jogging pants. Skills/Powers: Incredible acrobatic jumping skills and a

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Randomness Battles

    Back a few months ago, there was a storybook called "Nate's Dead". This was originally one of the most popular SB's that people were signing up for. A majority of ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    IMG_0194 - Copy.JPG Got a friend to take this epic picture of me in Saturna, one of the Southern Gulf Islands in British Columbia, where I was at a writer's ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    It's time I bring out one of my favorite previous SB characters. Name: Lance Aston Age: 32 Gender: Male Appearance/Picture: Skills: Guitar virtuoso, tech and mechanics expert, physically very strong. ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Swamp Scarer

    It was a single, swampy pond among many. Like the others, it was coated and filled with floating and sub-floating masses of forestry scraps and moss, making the water murky ...

    May 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Burrard Bridge Blaze

    After breaking up the longest relationship in his life, he began to walk back over the Burrard Street bridge, back to his home a few blocks away from the other ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Drake I was a lone wolf. A killer without a cause, somebody who had no need for anybody else. But unfortunately, Damien was right. The Children were dying, and although ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    I'm more than okay with it, Potter. I'm just sorry it took until a few moments ago for me to have read your post. I really need to check SB's ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Hades ~Full~

    Just out of curiosity, has anybody here read the book "A Dirty Job" by Christopher Moore? Because the concept of there being "Santa's little helper's of death" is the base ...

    May 18, 2010


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns