User avatar

Howler

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard "If you're going to pull anything, try it now. I'm a busy person, and I hate wasting time". I felt mildly insulted when she said this. I really could ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard The woods were dark, green, and stenched of nothing. With the closeness of all the trees, the clearing wasn't hard to find. When I walked into it, I was ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard They were worried. They thought they were going to get killed. And yet, they agreed to meet me. Punched the air in success and got right off the roof. ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard I might as well have been in some ancient ruins. All the PK were dead or they had fled ages ago, and nobody thought "Hey, let's take all the ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    I can't leave you guys forever! Name: Howard Hodgins Age: 36 Picture: Country and Global Location: American and currently in Nevada. Languages You Speak: English, French, Spanish, and a little ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    A new beginning for one of my first and favorite storybooks? *Squeels in joy*. If it's alright, I'm going to redo my beloved character from the last time. Name: "Buds" ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Hey there everybody! I'm loving the SB as usual, and I sometimes miss being in it (considering I'm the creator of the PK). So, I might be rejoining with a ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Treasures of Paradise (A Robin Hood Gang Spinoff)

    Felt like doing a little story starring a new character with my old RHG2 and 3 character. We'll see what I do with the guy from here. I was a ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Dueler / Salute

    To the rivals I've defeated, I send forward my apologies. To the new ones that I've made, I'm already writing your elegies. Because I know, as always, I'm going to ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Randomness Battles

    If you haven't already, send Texanwriter a PM telling her to post. If she refues, I'll throw you in as a third fighter for one of the other battles. The ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Young Love

    Something that happened to me today. For the most part, I suppose I’m similar to all teenagers in the search for young love. It’s something that’s treasured in pop culture ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Louder

    I got a chance to write a short scene connected to the Foster Care system to be performed by some student actors. Yay! Now help me make it not suck ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Randomness Battles

    You don't have to die if you lose...you don't have to lose, either. You fight until you're tired of the fight, however long that might take. Then you write your ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Randomness Battles

    Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, writers who I'll probably incorrectly state their gender (as I have with almost EVERY SB I've ever been in), let us BEGIN! Battle A ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warcraft

    Sorry it took so long! Name: Omeghot Gender: Male Race & Class : Tauren Shaman Appearance: History: Omeghot was originally a chief of a tauren tribe. He had it all, ...

    Jun 3, 2010


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems