User avatar

Howler

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I've seen it in the future. TUBM participates in shirtless o'clock.

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard Great, I was bringing more unwanted emotions into people just by sitting here and listening. I know I wasn't the root of most of the problems at this point...I ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Hey Bolt, found another picture of you! I think it makes you look ten times better.

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Handwriting: Cursive or Unjoined?

    I grew up with one of the world's worst pencil grips, making cursive incredibly dificult, and I thus I only know how to write the letters of my name in ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard Maitea was a breath of fresh air in the toxic stress around me. I may have been told everybody's name, but not everybody had given an honest welcome to ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard I can't say I'd know why Jimmy hated me as much as he did. Sure, there was the whole PK thing, but nobody freaked like Jimmy at me. I ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard Fraud would've been easier, but unfortunately, SS died with his wallet in his pocket. When I got to the impound lot, it had one officer at the lot's fence ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard The cars were filled, but I still wanted SS's Manhattan. I couldn't shake the idea out of my head...or the money. My hands were a bit full for the ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The End

    It's like that, but not that, but not the same. This is one of the most confusing sentences I've ever read. It made me laugh histerically. Just feel like I ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard "So, is it a rule to either be an asshole or kind?", I jokingly asked Alis. She laughed for a second, and we got riding, her in her car ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gone

    We need more Coates!

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Howard I have to say, the hospitality was a nice change. Sure, I fight well as a lone wolf, but I haven't had much company in a few months thanks ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the song

    I've never had anything against Arctic Monkeys, aside from an odd name. Good songs, though, that one included. 9/10. "Oh Pretty Woman" by Roy Orbison, performed by Van Halen. Shut ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The End

    Name: Dave Brighton Age: 30 Gender: Male Prophid used: Wind Control. As a US Army Sniper, it helped to have something that could help round people together, and that pulled ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The End

    Save me a spot of a wind controller (on the side of "For the professor")!

    Jun 22, 2010


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie